As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Sheyla Hershey is a Brazilian model and a TV personality who is known for her big breast implants. While some may consider her a maniac she has definitely made a noise in the world by setting breast implant records. She is someone for whom “Big is beautiful.” She has become a popular media celebrity. Want to know more about her? Go on reading!
About Sheyla Hershey
Sheyla is a reality TV star who has her vanity at another level. Also, she is a singer, model and a dancer. With her acting skills, she has starred in movies like “Human Hibachi,” “The World’s… and Me” and “Last Comic Standing.”
She has put her health at risk as her surgeries couldn’t be done in the USA because of the silicon implantation limit. She has gone under the knife around 39 times until now. After her ninth operation in January 2009, she had a bust size of 38KKK. Prior to this, gallons of silicone had already made her bra size at 34FFF from a normal B-cup. The surgeries had to be done in Brazil because of the aforesaid limitations in the USA.
Early life and family
Born as Sheyla Almeida, on December 19, 1979 in Brazil she used to get teased because of her manly physique from the age of ten. Her bullies would call her ‘man body.’ She came from a very poor family. Her father died when she was still very young. This all had a deep effect on her as she went to the extremes of having an overall augmented appearance to appear more attractive over the years.
She has been living in Houston for around the past 10 years. In 2007, Sheyla married Derek Hershey who is an electrical engineer. She has two children Victoria Nicole Hershey and Victor Hugo. After divorcing Derek, she married Carlos Keyes only to go through another divorce in 2020.
Career and major milestones
- In 2009 she had her name in Guinness Book of World Records for having the largest breast size. This popularised her giving her the title “Brazilian Bombshell.”
- Apart from her surgery addiction, she also works as a court interpreter.
- She appeared in “Botched” which is a 2020 TV show.
- In 2020 she was featured as “Adrianna” in Human Hibachi which is a cult horror movie.
- Currently, Sheyla is planning to release a movie “I’m not crazy” which will portray her life story.
- Sheyla Hershey is planning to change her already large breasts into OOO cups. She is on her way to having 24,000 cubic centiliters of saline in her breasts along with breast expanders in her chest.
A few things you didn’t know
- She had to get her KKK implants discarded because of a staph infection that she caught.
- She also caught an upper respiratory tract infection.
- Her first surgery was a liposuction when she was only 20 years old. She is considered a plastic surgery addict.
- Till now she has spent over £320,000 in her surgeries. She also has had near death experiences with them.
- She was reportedly infected with covid-19 and had to be immediately hospitalised when she showed various symptoms like a 103.7°C fever.
According to the latest estimates by Forbes and others, Sheyla has a net worth of around $5 million.